BBQ Bake

Here is a new recipe that I threw together the other night!! It was pretty yummy, and not pasta! So I decided to share!! Hope you enjoy!

1 lb ground beef
1/2 chopped onion
1 pkg smoked sausage (I used turkey)
1 can black eyed peas
1 cup frozen corn kernels

Sauce:
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
garlic powder
Mesquite seasoning

1 bad frozen tater tots
shredded cheddar cheese (optional)

Pre-heat oven to 350*. Brown the ground beef and onion with a little garlic powder and mesquite seasonings. Drain well and mix with sausage, peas, and corn. Put mixture in a 13x8 baking dish. Mix sauce ingredients, season to your taste. I added a little extra garlic powder and mesquite seasonings. Top with tots, no need to thaw they will cook through in oven. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese let cook and additional 15 min. I would let stand 5-10 min before serving!
That's it! It's easy and delicious!!

0 comments: