Karma...what?

I just don't get it. I spend 40% +/- of my time helping people. I'm a nurse and I love my job. I don't take a lot of time off. I actually like going to work...most days!

So the week I started planning in October... has turned into me being injured and sick... I just don't get it.

First I find out that I can't have all my time off (this was several weeks ago)...then I hurt myself and end up with sciatica going on week number 6. On my second day off, I developed a runny nose and it has been downhill from there.

All I wanted was a break, some time to spend with my family and maybe actually clean my house. I will still try to do the best I can, but lets face it...my motivation is out the window!

2 comments:

The Universe is hard to understand sometime...but if this was a dream...I would say...

The Universe is asking you to give the care that you give to others.....to your self....your body is saying that you need it...

Hugs (your friend in wild and wonderful, bewildering universe)

 

I'm sure you are correct. I really am trying to get better about taking care of myself! Guess I need to work a little harder! ;)