I'm not Perfect...

That's it....that's all I have to say.



Who am I kidding....Like I could ever stop there.

I never claimed to be perfect. Yes, like most women I like to think I'm right most of the time...Who am I kidding...I usually am. =^}

I get fed up by trying to have discussions with people, when they don't listen. I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I just want the other person to take the time to listen. At least to try and understand my point of view.

I get very frustrated at having to repeat myself because someone can't take the time to listen. Especially when later it becomes an issue. I hate when I have taken the time to explain and discuss all sides of an issue, then later, be it days or weeks, the subject comes up again and it's like it's brand new. Seriously....

This issue affects more than one aspect of my life. I'm not bitching about anything in particular....or am I....

This is one of those things that I don't miss at all about work. as  nurse we spend a lot of time explaining what's going on. None of us mind doing it. As a matter of fact many of us enjoy it. But there is limit. You can't ask the same questions over and over again and expect a different answer. If you don't understand...tell us...maybe we need to explain it differently!!

This post really isn't about work....but it was a good example...I'm overwhelmed...I'm trying to do the best I can...

Don't get upset with me because you don't understand...Ask...if your willing to listen I will be happy to explain!

0 comments: