Oh No, It's almost here!


Well it's almost that time of year again! You know the one! Halloween was yesterday, so Christmas is around the corner!

I will admit that I do think it's a little early to start think about it, I have realized in a family our size I should have started months ago!! Now I have picked up a few odds and ends here and there, but nothing major. Money has been super tight this year! We are pinching pennies every which way we can, but I want my kids to have a wonderful Christmas (especially since mommy will have to work this one!)

I guess what I'm hinting at.....is I need help!! No I'm not asking for money!! ;) I would like help from you all in how you stretch your dollar. I am thinking that for extended family, it will be an art and craft year! I have several ideas (but appreciate any you may add!).

I can always make personalized jewelry, but even my family probably only wants so much of that. I have a few canvases I'm going to play with and see what happens. Who knows.....

So I would like as many ideas, as you all can come up with! We are working on our couponing skills and I am hoping this will help, but there are just somethings you can't find coupons for! But if you know of good coupons....please share that as well!

I will also take ideas on making extra money during the holidays!

Don't be shy...


0 comments: