Not enough time!!

Why is there never enough time? There is so much I want to do, but I have issues finding the time. This is mainly due to the fact that I always have a child around me. Don't get me wrong I love my kids, but they are ALWAYS under my feet, or just in my personal space.
The good news is we are moving. We found a good deal on a house that ought to give us room to breath, I mean move! I am hoping that once we get moved (In less than a week!) and settled, that the kids will realize how much fun having their own space is!! Hopefully I will get to do more "me" stuff!
I know that moving in itself won't make a difference, but we will have more room to roam so to speak!! Speaking of i guess I need to get some more packing done.
I will return, and try to update more!! That is both a threat and a promise!!

1 comments:

I know how you feel and I can sympathize! My teen has called me 4 times today because he's on Spring Break. This last time was because he heard creaking sounds in the house (like a ghost?) so I reminded him of the howling-gusty winds outside. I wish he would leave me 'lone today. Stop calling for stupid stuff.