My Light




Let me start by saying, my girls mean the world to me. I love each and everyone one in ways I could never put into words. Even when they get on my nerves, I love that they are their own little people with their own personalities. Even if they rarely get along because of it!!


Abigail, the youngest has this power of me...I'm going to try and describe it!

She's not quite 1 yet, (< 2 weeks!!!) but she seems to know what I need. If I'm sad and depressed she cheers me up with her giggles and quick snuggles. When I'm mad and upset, she talks to me in her beautiful sing song voice. The way she says "Hi" is the cutest thing ever. I can't explain it, but I'm trying desperately to get a recording of it before she stops saying it like that.

I call her my light, my sunshine on a cloudy day. Things in this house can get stressful quickly. She is such a happy baby(except for at THIS moment!) She doesn't let much bother her and she tolerates her sisters quite nicely!!

She is growing up so quickly. She is already very independent. She likes to try and do everything herself. And when I say quick snuggles...thats all I get (but at least I get them!) She has never been a big snuggler...but she likes to lay her head down on my chest..it last about 5 sec then she is ready to move on. I enjoy those 5 secs and know that they won't be around long!

She's growing up so fast. There are days I wish time would stop or at least slow down so I can enjoy this time with her a little longer!!

I know I'm selfish...she deserves to grow up...but I guess that part of me that knows she is going to be our last baby...just wants to enjoy it a little longer!

0 comments: