The Back Story! Part 2

I am now almost 4 weeks post op. I am getting stronger every day, but still am having issues with pain and discomfort, when I move wrong or over do it. But in good new, it's nothing like what I was experiencing pre-op!!

I was supposed to start my physical therapy last week to help strengthen my back before I go back to work. The lovely (easily confused) front desk women managed to lose the orders. I had the Dr's office re-fax it and have yet to hear back from them. I should have called my self, but we have had so much going on I haven't had the time.

That is what really sucks when something like this happens to you. Life goes on. Life doesn't stop when you are hurt, or sick.

I put off so much before my surgery, that we were bombarded after.


Note: This was a post I started several months ago and neglected to finish!! I decided it is time to move on. My back is better than ever.. why live in the past!!

0 comments: