It's been awhile!!

Catching up!!
So much has happened and I have neglected my blog. 

So here goes!!

Back is so much better!! My muscles get really tight, but if I could get my exercise routine back on I could fix that!

We moved!! Love our new house! It is actually smaller than our old one, but we fit into it better. The little girls now share a room and the older each have their own! They love this!!

I have lost around 25lb!!! This has been since around April. It started with not being able to fix food, or sit up to eat it, before my surgery. After surgery I had a great exercise routine going on until we moved!! Moving was good exercise in itself though!! I am trying to get back into it though!!

I am now a weekender at work!! I love it. I get to spend 5 days a week at home with my babies! Taylor really needs the extra help with school. I do miss them on the weekends, but I am hoping to get on weekend night so that I can still have some time with them on Saturdays!!

Well I guess that is the highlights!!!

I'm going to make it a point of being around more!! since I have all this FREE time and all!! ;)

0 comments: