Bra..it's a pocket...right?

Ok so I will admit it....I hate wearing a bra. Seriously....IF I have to wear one I will make every attempt to make it a sports bra!

I do make use of bras around the house though!! hubby laughs at me.... You see...maybe I should add that i don't like clothes either... So around the house I usually end up in yoga pants. Well any of you out their that wear them, know, they don't have pockets.

So when I'm flitting from one room to another, with baby and children in tow. I often don't have any hands left for essentials...like my cell phone. I have to stick it somewhere...so in my boobs seems to be the sensible place!

Even if I'm not wearing a bra...just a tight shirt, my boobs are well endowed enough that they can still hold on to things. (yeah i know...I'm just bragging now!!)

So tell me....do you have a pocket substitute? Do you use your bras for unusual things??

0 comments: