What's up with kid shows!

This morning we have been watching all the shows Nick Jr has lined up for us!! Now I'm not saying that my mind is always in the gutter!! But seriously....what are they thinking when they come up with names for characters? For instance Dora has baby Winkie on with her today. Am I the only one who thinks of a penis when I hear winkie? Chances are I'm not.
There was a show earlier and it sounded like they kept saying boobies. They didn't, I think the word was moobies.....but thats close enough! I'm starting to think that dirty old men are coming up with these names. Probably laughing at the stations for not picking up on it.
As an adult, I think it's funny....sometimes. The funniness ends as I hear my 3yo repeating what she thought she heard!! I think I'm going to start paying more attention to these shows! If nothing else it will be fun to share!

0 comments: