Etsy here I come!!

About  week ago I started listing items in my etsy store. I am very excited about this. I have been working hard on making some great jewelry pieces and want to share them with everyone. I plan to expand on my collection in the near future. And I have more pieces made that I am trying to get listed.


 I have recently been going through jewelry and items that I inherited from my mom and grandmother. I have some wonderful pieces that I know I will never wear, so I'm going to open a 'Vintage' section as well. :)




I am also hoping to get some of my Photos listed. (and not just of my Jewelry!!)



I have so many crafty ideas and inspirations!! I could spend all of my time 'creating' things!, but unfortunately I don't get to do that between work and family!


Hubby is pretty good about giving me time in 'my room' to be creative and have some quiet alone time!! I'm not sure how I would survive without it!





Check back often to see what's new and different!!

0 comments: