Christmas Time (a tad bit late!)

Christmas will always be one of my favorite holidays. My mom instilled the magic of Christmas in me from a young age. These past few years I have not been able to get into much of a Christmas spirit. I really hate it for my kids. I want them to feel and enjoy the magic for years to come.

That being said I am trying harder this year. It's hard...this year is really hard on me. But my kids make it worth it! So I will pull myself out of this funk and continue on!!

So we have been having fun the past week or so!
We baked cookies!!
We made Gingerbread Houses!
We have this silly elf that has been running around the house!

All in all we have had a good Christmas thus far! We are beginning new traditions!
I hope everyone of you all is enjoying this time of year!

0 comments: