Insanity Week 1


I am done with my first week of Insanity! I seriously think Shaun T is out to kill me! I just thought I was in bad shape when I started!! I can't wait to take my second fit test and see how I have improved. I will admit some days have been better than others! 
I crossed a milestone this weekend that I would like to share! As many of you all know I work Sat and Sun nights. This makes getting workouts in, very interesting...to say the least. So, on Saturday, I had a choice, nap before work or workout! Can anyone guess what I chose?


I chose to workout!! All I can say is that I made the right choice! I felt so good. It was my best workout since starting the Insanity program. I had energy to burn for hours!! Everyone at work wanted to know how I was managing to stay awake (it was an unusually slow night for us!!) I made the right choice and I will do it again in a heartbeat!!


I have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/BeachBodyCoachMelissa
Check out my Beachbody page at www.beachbodycoach.com/MVAUGHNRN


I you are curious about products or workouts, please feel free to ask!! I will help you in any way I can!!

0 comments: