Insanity Day 1


So, I have tried TurboFire, Hip Hop Abs, and Rev Abs. Today was my first day of Insanity. I admit that I had fallen off the workout bandwagon. Things have been crazy around here (yes I know that's no excuse!) The point is I am out of shape again, but hopefully not for long. The fit test, kicked my butt!, But I am ready to Bring it!! I love Shaun T. He is such a great motivator. 
I ended my workout with my daily Shakeology!! I am becoming a wiz at recipes!! My recent Favorite is the Chocolate Shakeology with almond milk, banana, and peanut butter!! So yummy!
I have been looking forward to starting Insanity for awhile now!! Even though I almost puked today...I will be back tomorrow...and the next day...and the next!!





I have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/BeachBodyCoachMelissa
Check out my Beachbody page at www.beachbodycoach.com/MVAUGHNRN


I you are curious about products or workouts, please feel free to ask!! I will help you in any way I can!!

0 comments: