TMI

Just a quick post!!

So to make a long story short.....My in-laws are divorced...going on a year now!. My FIL work in Cali and my MIL lives in their house in MS. My FIl comes home every so often when he is not working! Well Mother's day was one of his return visits. This time he decided to bring his girlfriend (even though he says she's just a friend!) with him...... Do you see where I'm going....They are all staying in the same house together.

My MIL thought she would be alright with this arrangement. (I have no clue what she was thinking)But apparently she is not. It seems my FIL is sharing a wee bit too much info!! I will spare my hubby and not recall the convo he recently had with my MIL, I think it may have scarred him for life.

But word to the wise people...even when your kids are grown....they DO NOT want to know about their parents 'love' life. There is a line that should not be crossed when you are talking with your child!

Unfortunately for my husband, that line was crossed...........he might not ever recover!!

0 comments: